Friday 3 January 2014

AKB48 - SHIMAZAKI HARUKA - JAPAN - 2020

Paruru say about Japan and her in 2020





sankei.jp.msn.com published an article (2014.01.03) where they asked 111 people on what the future might look like in 2020.

Questions were (1) How will Japan, how will the world change? (2) What will you be doing (3) Say anything you like

Shimazakai Haruka-san (19):

The Olympics will be held, Japan will become and even brighter place (because of it). I hope the areas struck by the Great East Japan Earthquake will have been reconstructed. Every country will get along with each other and (we will) help each other, I want the world to become a peaceful place with no conflict.

(2) Ideally, I will be married and have built a happy family. 4 years ago, I couldn't even begin to imagine, that I would be (an) active (member) in AKB48 now.
That's why, I can't imagine what my future will look like at all. I might even still be an active member, or I might be studying at a university. I am looking forward to re-reading this article in 6 years.

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/life/news/140103/trd14010308310003-n2.htm

credit oscarwilde stage48


Paruru New Year Calligraphies 2014 - Indomitable spirit



 


 New Year's Theater Show 140101


  Image


Beautiful Paruru 




[Mobile Mail] Shimazaki Haruka 2014.01.01 16:00:01
2014

あけましておめでとうございます。
昨年は応援ありがとうございました。
みなさんにとって素敌な1年になりますように…♪
Happy New Year.
Thank you for your support last year.
I hope everyone can have a wonderful year…♪

Making Of  Paruru Aikatsu
 


Paruru's Fangirls Rise in 48G


 

山田みずほ G+:
Yamada Mizuho G+:

んにちは♪♪♪
Hello♪♪♪

この前大好きな
ぱるるさんと一緒に写真を撮っていただきました❤❤❤❤❤
I took a picture with paruru whom I love lots❤❤❤❤❤

嬉しすぎてニヤニヤがとまりません。。。笑っ
I couldn't stop smiling。。。laugh

すぐに待ち受けに設定して
毎日眺めています ̄(=☆x☆=) ̄
I immediately set it as my phone wallpaper so
that I can look at it everyday ̄(=☆x☆=) ̄


みなるんさんが
連れていってくれて 写真撮るのをお願いしてくれたんです!
みなるんさんありがとうございますm(・x・)m\
Minarun was the one who brought me
to paruru asking her to take a photo with me.
Thank you minarun!m(・x・)m\

この写真で1年頑張れます
with this picture I will work hard for the next 1 year!

それではみなさんよい1日を♪♪♪
Good day to everyone too♪♪♪

GIF Picture Summer Dome Tour AKB48

no title 

no title 

no title 
no title 
no title 
no title

no title

no title

credit oscarwildestge48,http://paruru.2chblog.jp/,girl48tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment