Saturday 16 November 2013

AKB48 Draf Meeting Team B

Shimazaki Haruka 2013.11.10
ドラフト
Draft

The members said, “You are luck” so, I go

Thus, in between the named team, I got the bargaining.

This is the first time I make a contribution for the team! laughs
I still remain some rp.











 131110b


Kawamoto Saya was nominated by Team S, KII, E, B and Team H.

In the draw Paruru drew Kawamoto Saya (15) for Team B.


Paruru the best =)

ImageImage Image

http://www.stage48.net/forum/download/file.php?id=27722&mode=view



 1058131 650











http://www.stage48.net/forum/download/file.php?id=27734&mode=view
 Kashiwagi Yuki's ameblo (2013.11.11):
subject: いろいろ various things

どーもー(^ ^)
Hello~(^ ^)


昨日は、ドラフト会議でございました。
Yesterday we had the Draft Meeting.


チームBは、

横島亜衿ちゃん
川本紗矢ちゃん


の2人を指名しました♪♪
For Team B we nominated Yokoshima Aeri-chan and Kawamoto Saya-chan♪♪


ドラフトに参加したチームBのメンバーの意見が一致して、この2人になりました。
Considering all opinions of those Team B members, who participated in the draft, we agreed on those two.

これからたのしみです(^ ^)
I'm so looking forward as to what will happen next(^ ^)




ドラフト生の、気合いや本気度がひしひしと伝わってきました。
The spirit and seriousness of the draftees came across well.

がむしゃらさが素敵だったなぁ。
Their high degree of motivation was a beautiful thing to behold.


AKBグループの新たな一歩。
This is another step forward for the AKB Group.
わくわくです(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))
I'm so excited(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))



ドラフトのあとは、収録にいって、ほぼそのままドラマへー。
After the draft, I went straight to the filming studio for a drama, without really changing anything.

目が重いぜっ。
My eyes were so heavy.
でも予定より3時間も早く終わったんだぜっ。
But we finished 3 hours ahead of schedule, yeah~.


家に帰る足取りも軽いわ( ̄▽ ̄)笑
On my way home my footsteps were oh so light( ̄▽ ̄)(laugh)


明日も、ドラマー♪♪
Tomorrow it will be drama, as well ー♪♪

がんばります( ̄^ ̄)ゞキラキラ
I'll give it my best( ̄^ ̄)ゞキラキラ
P.S
昨日ぱるると中華食べにいったのーー<3<3
Yesterday, I went out with Paruru to eat Chinese food.



Credit :  Girl48 , Oscarwilde and Shimazaki Haruka Thread Stage48



No comments:

Post a Comment