Sunday 17 November 2013

Paruru VS Mayuyu AKB48 Mechaike Sport Days

Mayuyu: Listen here!
Paruru: Yes!
Mayuyu: They may call you Shio Taiyo or whatever...
Mayuyu: Don't you feel bad for the fans?!
ImageImage

Ref: Shimazaki, say something to her.
Paruru: I'll turn Mayuyu-san's beautiful bangs white! I'll do my best!
ImageImage

Ref: Take this seriously, don't grin.
Paruru: Yes!
Image

Image

Mayuyu: Who won?!
Ref: Winner: Shimazaki!
Image

Okamura: Zaki-san, you did it!
Shimazaki: I did it! Yeah!
Image

Okamura: Among the kuso (shitty) seven we'll find the kuso center.
Image

Okamura: #1: Oshima Yuko!
Image

Okamura: Those who have not been called yet, raise your hand.
Okamura: From now on (everyone called) are the kuso seven.
Image

Okamura: Shimazaki Haruka!
Paruru: Yeah!! I did it!
Image

Yuko: This is exceptional. I have never seen her raise her voice like that!
Image

Okamura: Rank 14 is... Kashiwagi Yuki!
Image 
Image





Credit Oscarwilde stage48


No comments:

Post a Comment