Saturday 16 November 2013

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) AKB48 Mechaike Sports 131116




 Mechaike Sports Festival (2013.11.16):

Yuko asks on what basis they were divided into 2 teams.
Okamura: "To put it simply, the red team is the grandma team."
Image

"Whereas the white team is the young team."
Image

Okamura:
"Does she have a weak heart, Zaki-san?"
Image

Okamura:
"AKB-staff, I don't know if this is normal, but her face color is somewhat suspicious.
She is so white it's worrisome. Looks like she will faint any minute."
Image

Okamura:
"Look she is making those lizard eyes again. Will she be alright?"
Image

MC: Kashiwagi comes in before Shimazaki!
Image

Paruru: Before the start, Kashiwagi-san said to me, 'I'm actually slow, don't worry, Paruru-san'.
ImageImage

Paruru: So I thought she wanted to sacrifice herself because she is a senpai.
Yabe-san: Paruru is so passionate about it!
Image

Paruru: But she was so fast... I was like, 'Uwa, there she runs!'
Yabe-san: You're so energetic!
Okamura: So she tricked you.
Image

Kashiwagi: She was exuding this atmosphere of 'I can't run well'.
Paruru: Well, I placed fourth!
Image

Yabe-san: Paruru is angry!!
Image

Okamura: So she tricked you good, huh?
Paruru: Senpais are scary.
Image

Paruru: When I was a little girl, my father practiced this with me a lot in the park.
Okamura: Ooh!
Image

Paruru: So I'm confident.
Okamura: She said she practiced this a lot with her father.
Guy with the glasses: My eyes are getting teary from this sort of story.
Image

(Paruru fails)
Image

Paruru: One more time!
Image

Okamura: Are you about to puke?
Paruru: I'm about to cry! That is not what was supposed to happen, I can do this!
Image

Paruru: One more time.
Okamura: Everyone is getting only one chance at this.
Paruru: This can't be happening!
Image






Credit Oscarwilde Stage48


No comments:

Post a Comment