Tuesday 25 February 2014

ACCHAN AND PARURU

Acchan and Paruru at Tokyo Dome 2012:





P. Ano, the reason, that we are able to stand on such a big stage is because our senpais put in great effort.

A. Ah, thank you. But, you know...

A. I'm not one to talk, but you're bad MC, right?

P. That's right!

A. I'm really bad at it, too. When you want to say something great, how should I put it, you just don't put in any emotion.

P. That's right! I'm trying though, but getting my feelings across proves a little bit hard.

A. They call you Ponkotsu, right?

P. You don't have to say that!

A. Why do they call you Ponkotsu?

P. I don't know myself!

A. But me too, all of a sudden, like you getting called Ponkotsu, they called me Schöne Dance* at one point (省エネダンス), so I guess you're okay.

P. Hai! Thank you very much.

Schöne Dance: Schöne = german for beautiful
省 = labor conserving

oscarwildestage48

TEAM A ACE =)





Sashihara Rino's G+ (2014.02.25):

[...]
Ah! After it was over (Daisokaku), Paruru sent me a mail.
She was impressed so much by HKT's performance that she wanted to work hard as well.
I was so happy about this…。^_^
[...]

[...]
あ!あとね、終わってからぱるるがメールをくれたの。
HKTのパフォーマンス感動して自分も頑張ろうって思ったって。
嬉しかった…。^_^

https://plus.google.com/104375100134443203420/posts/K8vgzdxDefa



[Twittwer] Yokoyama Yui 2014.02.26 12:12
今日はAKB48、35枚目のシングル
前しか向かねぇの発売日です(^-^)/
Today is the release date of
AKB48 35th Single Mae Shika Mukanee (^-^)/

ミュージックビデオのゆいぱるにも注目してください!#前しか向かねぇ #AKB48 
Please pay attention to YuiParu in the music video too! #Mae Shika Mukanee # AKB48

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208

girl48tumblr

Embedded image permalink




PARURU SCHEDULE



Mae Shika Mukanee Photo

 

 




 



https://plus.google.com/+Paruru1BlogspotJp/posts




[Mobile Mail] Shimazakai Haruka 2014.02.25 17:29:33
あらためて
Once more


冷静になって组阁を客観视してみた。
After I calmed myself, I tried to see this shuffle objectively.

そしたらなんだかタイムスリップした気がして。
あの顷のどこか懐かしさを感じるチームになった気がします。
再现VTRが作れそうな。
And somehow it feels like the time traveled.
I feel like that it was the team that I will feel somehow nostalgic of that time..
It looks like a reproduction of VTR.



个人的には同期から2人もキャプテンに选ばれたこと。
そして美奈のSKE完全移籍を谁よりも影でこっそりと応援したいと思います。
チームAは好きな曲が沢山あるんだ。楽しみ。
This two people who are from the same generation as I am were choosen as the captain.
And I want to quietly support Mina who was fully transferred to SKE48 more than anyone else behind her back
Team A has a lot of my favorite songs. I’m looking forward to it.

みなさん、小嶋さんとまた同じチームですよ(o^^o)
Everyone, I’m in the same team with Kojima-san again (o^^o)


girl48tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment