Wednesday 26 February 2014

AKB48 NEWS - Paruru From Eye Yukirin

TAKAMINA CAN MAKE PARURU BACK POST G+ ??



From the Team A Show today.

Tkmn: Mayu also started back again recently.
Mayu: I was gonna say it.
Tkmn: The mission left for is to get Paruru to post too!




YUKIRIN TALK ABOUT PARURU






柏木由紀のYUKIRIN TIME 第71回(2014.02.08):
Kashiwagi Yuki no YUKIRIN TIME #71 (2014.02.08):

Kashiwagi Yuki: "Ok next...

Whoa, there she is, Paruru!

There she is, what am I saying...

Paruru, right? She is in the same team as me now. Hm, Paruru...

I'm not sure if I can put it right at this time of the day, but..

She is just so honest, really. It has a good side and a bad side.

Because she doesn't lie to herself and lives straightforwardly,

when we're at a photo-shooting and she thinks 'I'm tired' or 'my feet hurt' she sits down right where she is.

She is just honest, she like, ''I'm hungry'

But that is actually very cute!

Since we are in the same team - before I was in the same team as Mayuyu, it felt like I was Mayuyu's elder sister or her mother, but since I parted with Mayuyu and Paruru came,

Paruru would say 'I'm hungry' or 'I want to eat something delicious', then I would say 'Let's grab something to eat' so the two of us go out and eat Chinese, for example.

She's so cute. 'Kashiwagi-san, I'm tired', and I'd say, 'It's only a matter of minutes, let's do our best!' for example. She just so cute.

Paruru is just so cute, you can't help it.

She challenges a lot of different hairstyles, lately, they are really cute.

She changes her hairstyle like once a week, but they all look good on her, she's looking fashionable, just any...

You know, Paruru is admired by the girls, she is just a different type than me, I'm always jealous of her for that.

Well then..."

OSCARWILDESTAGE48


PARURU IN HAWAII




AKB48 - 10nen Zakura - Ichiban Song Show & Mae Shika Mukanee (2014.02.26)

















http://paruru1.blogspot.jp/






https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105852635388366954664

No comments:

Post a Comment